Skip to content

Call for Mobile Beta Testers

Passpack is testing it’s mobile version! If you would like to become a private beta alpha tester – now is your chance. Update: Testing currently closed.

Coming SoonInterested?

If you have an iPhone, a mobile with Opera or some other device with a fully working browser contact us.

Please include details on the device and browser you will be using for testing. Your name and some pleasantries would be nice too [smile].

* For those of you who have already contacted me, you’ll receive an email over the next few days.

(happy turkey day, by the way, to folks in the US)

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments

1. Deltapi
    Posted Nov. 23, 2007 at 8:32 am | Permalink

what about Blackberry browser?
    unfortunately Opera Mini on BB does not use the blackberry APN and therefore it is so expensive.

what about the Opera Mini simulator?

2. Posted Nov. 23, 2007 at 10:11 pm | Permalink

@Deltapi
    Please send me an email and we’ll work it out.

3. Posted Jan. 16, 2008 at 5:18 pm | Permalink

Tara,

Hadn’t heard back on this one, if there isn’t room for me in the test I understand, just hadn’t heard.

James

P.S. Running an iPhone

4. Posted Feb. 14, 2008 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

Tara,
    I would be highly interested in looking at a mobile version. I use Opera Mini on a BB which is as close to a full browser as I can get and it handles most things well.

5. Jean Jeudy
    Posted Jul. 14, 2008 at 3:48 am | Permalink

Will we be seeing a native iPhone app anytime soon? There are other apps, but I think PassPack would be the best

6. Posted Jul. 14, 2008 at 8:04 am | Permalink

@Jean Jeudy
    Thanks. We ran into issue while testing the connection edge. Development got put off until after the Beta 6 release… which is now. So a mobile version up next on the list.

7. Posted May. 11, 2009 at 12:03 pm | Permalink

Ok, now we’re up to Passpack 7, and your product is looking better and better, but the lack of a mobile solution still is a big problem for me. Without any way to log into sites on the go, I can’t start making my passwords more cryptic (and secure). Has a mobile option been put on hold indefinitely?

8. Tara
    Posted May. 11, 2009 at 12:23 pm | Permalink

Hi Levi. It’s not indefinite, but it does keep getting pushed back. Sorry, I simply don’t have any dates for you.

9. Jörg
    Posted Nov. 19, 2009 at 12:45 am | Permalink

Hello, what ist about the mobile version? I`m a little bit confused about your communication. It would be great to have a mobile version of your great Password manager. What is the status? Thank you for your answer!

10. Posted Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:33 am | Permalink

Hello Jörg,
    First, glad you like Passpack! The mobile version has been postponed. It actually went into testing a few times and never made it through to completion. I do not have a date yet as to when it would be ready.

Sorry, wish I had a more definitive answer for you.
    Tara

11. Will
    Posted Feb. 7, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

Just wanted to let you know that I’m also very interested in a mobile app. myself.
    I own a Samsung Omnia II (i8000), running Windows Mobile 6.5 with Opera so if you need testusers again, please put me on the list.

3 Trackbacks

1. Passpack (cool) Online Password Manager | lmjabreu.com
    « [...] Btw, again, Passpack.com is asking for beta testers for their mobile version, details of how to apply are on ... »
  2. PassPack Powering Up « PassPack Blog
    « [...] all of you who have written in inquiring about the call for mobile testers, I’ll be in contact shortly. ... »
  3. What Is Passpack Up To Now? « Passpack Blog
    « [...] have been hinting here and there about Passpack Mobile and I am going to hint again. We tried once ... »
Internet Security Blog Directory