First, a huge THANK YOU to all those who found time in their busy schedules to test out the new Passpack and give us your feedback. You brought up some very interesting points – invaluable, I’d say. Here’s what we heard:
- The import/export and backup/restore are easy to use.
- The quick search needs work, and you want a deep search too.
- You want to organize your entries.
- You don’t like choosing between Save, and Pack it up.
- Concerns about the usefulness of the anti-phishing message.
- More options to personalize configurations.
- Ticks, nicks, bugs and glitches
Great, we’ll remove the “for advanced users” warning.
We’ll hop to it.
We’re thinking tags… maybe.
Ok, we’ll go with a Save All. ;)
We’ll try and pump it up.
Um… maybe some, others maybe not.
Thanks, we’ve fixed them.
Overall, the new features are nice, but not ground breaking, and you want more (already) – yikes! So, we’ll get this release rolling, then work on the next steps: autosaving, browser plugins, localizations, possibly openID and maybe widgets.
Again, thanks for all your help. We’ll do our best.Get a Passpack account here if you don’t have one yet.
(no worries, it’s free… and it’ll stay that way).